STIFFLER MCGRAW: A steadily growing, multi-disciplined engineering, surveying and architectural firm has the following employment opportunity in our Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania office.
STRUCTURAL/ARCHITECTURAL ENGINEER: The successful candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- Degree in Architectural Engineering or Civil Engineering with an emphasis on building structures
- Professional Engineer Licensure in Pennsylvania
- Experience in detailing construction drawings, sketches and graphic presentation
- Experience in producing detail work for steel, concrete, masonry and wood structures preferred
- Candidate must be capable of managing and prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously
- Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
JOB DESCRIPTION: The successful candidate will oversee preparation of conceptual, preliminary, and final client deliverables, including structural and architectural construction documents, specifications and written reports. He or she will prepare project design documentation including contract drawings, coordinate and assist with addenda, manage requests for information and change orders. He or she will be responsible for building layout, structural design, construction cost estimation, building code compliance reviews, clash detection and overall project coordination.
The position is full time and includes a generous benefits package and the opportunity for a flexible schedule.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Employees at Stiffler McGraw enjoy a work environment that provides a solid balance between work and home. We are a family oriented company that encourages good corporate citizenship. We provide opportunities for our employees to gain experience and develop expertise at a rapid pace. In addition, our vibrant company culture promotes a collaborative approach to design and focuses on providing a rewarding work environment for employees.
If you would like to work in this type of professional environment, please send your cover letter and resume to the following:
1731 N. Juniata Street
Hollidaysburg, PA 16648
Attn: John C. Clabaugh, P.E.
Phone: (814) 696-6280 | Fax: (814) 696-6240